Saturday, May 23, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #83

A weekly meme hosted by, Tynga's Reviews, that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review.

Our recap for the past two weeks!

Reviews:
Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
Alive by Chandler Baker
My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
The Last Good Day of the Year by Jessica Warman
Undertow & Stormfront by K.R. Conway
Don't Stay Up Late by R.L. Stine
Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca
The Summer After Me and You by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
Joyride by Anna Banks
Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu
The Novice by Taran Matharu
5 to 1 by Holly Badger

Interview:
Jessica Warman

WinterHaven Fun:
Spotlight Spelled by Betsy Schow
Twisted Fairytale Confessions tour

Here's what landed in our happy hands these past two weeks!
Shadowshaper The Moon and More Pretending to Be Erica The Thing About Jellyfish Spinning Starlight A Thousand Nights The Pirate Code (Hook's Revenge, #2) Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between What We Knew Gathering Deep The Witch Hunter Hello, I Love You Very in Pieces Persuasion When Love Happens YOLO Juliet srsly Hamlet Dream Things True Your Voice Is All I Hear
For Review:

*Special thanks to Auther A. Levine Books, Viking Books for Young Readers, Little Brown Books for Young Readers, Disney Hyperion, Poppy, St.Martin's Griffin, Flux, HarperTeen, Simon Pulse, Avon Impulse, Random House Books for Young Readers, & Sourcebooks*

That's it for us this week! I hope everyone had an amazing week as well! Please leave me a link so I can see all your goodies!


8 comments:

  1. Oh I want to read Hello, I Love You it looks lovely. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT THEM ALL, hehe. But, I want Pretending to Be Erica, A Thousand Nights, & Hello Goodbye and Everything in Between.

    I have Hello, I Love You but haven't gotten to it yet.

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a great haul this week! You're haul seems as big as mine this week, no idea how we are going to decide what to read first. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) Here's my haul if you want to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. Your haul looks utterly fantastic. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I Love You and Your Voice is All I Hear both sound really wonderful! I read Srsly Hamlet and YOLO Juliet-they were really enjoyable and unique! Happy reading. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like it has been a very good 2 weeks for you haha Nice haul, happy reading :D

    Maura @ Monsterofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh, so many pretties! We have a lot of mutual ones! Persuasion and A Thousand Nights are two that I have and can't wait to read! I hope you enjoy all of your new books.

    Have a fabulous week!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul! I like the cover for Spinning Starlight. And I really want to read Hello, Goodbye and Everything In Between. Hope you enjoy them all! Here's ours: BiblioJunkies Happy reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete